Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Interview

Hello, Genghis Khan. How are you on this fine day?

I am okay.

So you are the Great Khan emperor of Mongolia. How did you rise into such power?


When I was 20, I was captured and became a slave. Some captor felt pity on me and set me free. My brothers and I and some other people formed a fighting unit. Eventually, I built an army of 20,000 men. I know, I'm impressive. After that, my army killed off tribes to Unite Mongolia. We killed many people.


Now, you say that you killed many people. Some people considered you evil, what do you think is the most evil thing you have done?


Well, the army killed of every Tatar male of the Tatar army that was under 3 feet tall. Apparently, it is bad to kill people for their appearance such as being short. Another 'horrific' act that I have done, is boil Taichi'ut chiefs alive. This and murdering the midgets was to eliminate tribes, and this is how I did so. So what if I boiled Taichi'ut chiefs alive? It is not like I used the army's weaponry to stab them.

Speaking of that, what weaponry did you use? How did it influence your army?


The army used screamer arrows, bows, and catapults. My favorite weapon was the screamer arrows. The army benefited from the arrows because it had to purposes. First, it frightened the enemy. Second, it killed the enemy. It was shot from a bow and had a metal ball on the tip. Once when my wife saw a screamer arrow she shrieked!

You say you have a wife, do you have family? 

My first wife was Börte Üjin. I rescued her once, after she was captured. She had a baby, Jochi. I may not be the biological father because she was raped, although I raised Jochi as my own. Since then, I have had many more wives and many more children. Too many to name. But Jochi was my first son and I dearly love him.


That's wonderful. It was nice to find out some information about you. Goodbye Khan!


Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment